The Pre-production executive will enhance the Customer experience by creating value
through enriched attributes, accurate sizing and exemplary imagery which stands as a
backbone of the cataloging process.
To ensure that the buyer sees aesthetic, authentic and quality representation of the
product through enriched attributes, accurate sizing and exemplary imagery. To make
sure that the customer gets what they see which represents our commitment to
WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the brand/vendors to communicate content, Sizing and Imagery
- QC all attributes and image for brand/vendors on daily basis and also share
feedback with brand/vendors.
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to give daily production
- Analyze and make action plan for all pre-production gaps.
- Update MIS and share reports with stakeholders.
- Checking the quality of the image in terms of styling, photography and editing
- Responsible for getting the high-quality images
- Will undertake the project/research with respect to online cataloging and its
Qualifications and Experience
- Freshers from NIFT / 1-2 years of exp in Fashion Industry
- Deep understanding of fashion attributes
- Knowledge on different sizing related parameters
- Attention to detail and ability to identify attribute gaps
- Good Verbal and Written communication
- Should have an eye for details. Also, have the ability to come up with the
solution/suggestion for improvement at styling, photography and image editing
- Well versed in the techniques of photography, styling and photo editing.
- Should be updated with the international and Indian fashion trend