Watches is one of the fastest growing categories on Myntra. This brand-facing category role demands good mix of process orientation, execution focus and out of the box thinking to get things done.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle complete day to day operations across the category and ensure setting up of streamlined processes to maximize brand potential on the app.
- Supply management like - Release on-time POs, slots management, manage payment processes, RTV approvals, on-boarding new brands etc
- Demand Management tasks like - manage visibility tasks, banner slotting, creative coordination, etc
- Drive the catalog building for the category through brand and relationship management across all watches brands both national and International.
- Build and maintain robust brand relationships and partner on a consistent basis to ensure the latest and most relevant brand campaigns are driven on Myntra first.
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the category.
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product online.
- Position and present products within the online store in ways that exceed expectations such as conversion, average order size, average order value, customer service demand and are additive to the overall brand positioning;
- Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to improve our value equation to the customer.
- Manage the ops part of category supply and demand tasks end to end independently
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate, 3-5 years previous experience, At least 1 year E-com experience preferred, MBA Preferred but not mandatory
- Strong MS Excel skills - MUST
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.