Mens wear is a steady pillar of the organization contributing to 24% of the external brands business. Looking out for a dynamic candidate as a Senior Manager who would be a good fit to the team and lead the business.
Roles and responsibilities:
Role: Lead the business for Mens wear in the relevant category with focus on growth and increasing the market share. Develop & manage good working relationships with brand partners & establish Myntra as the preferred destination for customers as well as brand partners.
- Understand Myntra’s target market & develop a right product mix in line with the target customer for each brand
- P&L accountability for the category – Manage & reduce costs to ensure category hits top line as well as bottom line targets being CM positive
- Monetization – work with team to plan and effectively ensure targets for monetization are met for the Business Unit for Financial Year
- Selection - OTB planning & management, Inventory management, Assortment planning, Budgeting (sales plans & buy Plans), Range planning & Buying, Demand & trend forecasting, markdown planning to achieve AOP / GM / RGM targets
- Analysis - In season & Post season data driven analysis on parameters like plan vs achievement, GOLY, NWC, top style analysis, sell thru etc.
- Manage a team of competent associates and groom them to step up to the next role
- Category visibility planning & interventions – plan brand level promotions & launches
- Identify gaps in product offerings & subsequently introduce / onboard new brands / categories
- Be an effective bridge between brands & internal teams for all communications
- Cross Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloging, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to manage merchandising operations, inbound planning, cataloging monitoring & discount monitoring
- Good knowledge of trends & Products to aid in developing the SMU business for the category at Myntra
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate from NIFT with 6-7 Years of relevant experience in Apparel buying / planning / merchandising
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take risks
- Good decision-making abilities
- Expertise in working on Excel and analytical platforms
- Customer centric, creative & analytical problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team & collaborate with others while demonstrating leadership skills
- Should be good at multitasking & critical thinking