International brands portfolio cater the premium brand conscious customers & holds a unique position in Myntra cutting through Men’s, Women’s & Kid’s portfolio. The business unit contributes to ~7% of the external brands business. Looking out for an associate, who will be a good fit to the team and instrumental in driving the business for International Brands.
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Work closely with Category Manager to drive the business for International brands in the relevant category with focus on growth and increasing the market share. Manage the inventory planning process & establish Myntra as the preferred destination for customers as well as brand partners.
- Intake / OTB management - Monitor inventory situation & plan inwards based on the DOH/STR plan
- Selection – making season level buy plans / assortment plans, based on past performance & growth / revenue targets to ensure that the category is well represented
- Review style level performance based on metrics such as ROS, Sell thru, RPI, RGM
- Identify gaps in product offerings & subsequently suggest brands/category expansion
- Managing pricing (SOR / OR) – follow up with category on securing timely control pricing internally as per planned STR/GM/RGM. Working closely on OR discounting based on profitability requirements
- Operational excellence: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to manage merchandising operations, inbound planning, cataloging & discount monitoring.
- Process Improvement – Should have a problem solving approach for the issues faced in planning process & ideate/implement process improvement projects
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-4 Years of buying / planning / merchandising planning experience
- Understanding of planning & Inventory management is a MUST (Understanding of E-comm will help)
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiatives
- Strong MS Excel skills & understanding of data analytics (SQL knowledge would be a plus)
- Customer centric, creative & analytical problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team & collaborate with others
- Should be good at multitasking & time management
- Good interpersonal & negotiation skills