BIO team in Myntra is responsible for inventory management across the specific business units. The current role is for Men’s apparel which is one of the largest BUs across Myntra. The BIO team is responsible for end-to-end operations of anything around inventory management namely, inwards planning, PI-PO pipeline management, stock and inwards analysis, cataloging, GRN management and finally return to vendor management. This team needs to work very closely with internal business stakeholders like category, finance, planning, warehouse and catalog and also with external brand stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Category Managers and brands for SKU creation, PI – PO, Operations.
- Manage WH Inward Operations, Inward analysis, Reports.
- Inventory Management (GRN, Cataloguing, RTV).
- Work Closely with Planning, Finance, WH, and Category for day to day Operations.
- Manage a team of 5-7 Members.
- Meet Inward target as per the Planning by coordinating with WH team.
- Solve all the Inwards issues and Operational feasibility of the deliveries.
- Analyse data to allow for monitoring performance and plan any necessary improvements.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports on the Inwards, Returns and etc.
- Monitor and Escalate the inward & GRN Reports.
- Explore smart, effective and scalable solutions for the problem incidences in logistics as well customer issues in deliveries/pickups.
- Review BU wise performance and report making.
Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding of Planning and Inventory Management.
- Strong MS Excel skills, SQL(preferable).
- Broader understanding of E commerce.
- Understanding of Data Analytics.
- Experience in Merchandising/Planning (preferable).
- Min 3-5 yrs work experience in planning and forecasting related functions.