Roles and Responsibilities:
- Season Planning-
- Formulate the plan for complete year across all categories and brands.
- Option Plan for different season for all categories.
- Inventory management-
- On Time product availability and target achievement.
- Making sure goods are liquidated before they are written down.
- Cash Flow Management-
- Allocate budget among sub-categories, based on sales analysis and business plan.
- Monitoring month wise actual buy v/s the budgeted brand cash flow figures.
- Margin Management: Monitor merchandise allocation,review product movement in terms of sales and stock turn and select SKUs for price promotions or markdowns.
- Business & Process :
- Analysis of all relevant business parameters across the value chain and suggesting steps for improvement.
- Competition/Market Analysis each season to identify range gaps and suggest the same for buying to be included in forthcoming ranges.
- People management & development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-Graduate from a tier 1/ tier 2 University or business school with 15 + years of relevant Experience.
- Prior experience in retail and E commerce Industry.
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager.