Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage Techno-Commercial Negotiations of Facility, Infra, SCM ,Logistics and Service Procurement
- Identifying, negotiating and developing a dedicated supplier for the long term requirements
- Finalization of rate contracts and Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Continuous improvement of processes with focus on quality and cost efficiency
- Ability to understand, translate requirements and find appropriate solutions with quick turnaround time and meet organizational and stakeholder expectations
- Ability to network and form high quality working relationships with stakeholders/ colleagues in multiple locations and handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Qualifications & Experience
- BE (Civil/Mechanical) with 7 to 12 years of experience in relevant Domain
- Subject Matter Expert on Facility, Infra, SCM & Logistics Procurement preferably handled large scale Procurement.
- Excellent knowledge of different cost models and pricing methodology
- Proven skills in Market Analysis (category specific), Vendor identification, Vendor Profile Evaluation, Performance Assessment and Vendor Management
- Knowledge regional statutory regulations and Tax structure related to the category.
- Strong analytical and data management skills in a Procurement /Logistics context.
- Good communication and Presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of e-sourcing applications (Eg : ARIBA, SAP, Oracle) is desirable