Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the concepts on the budgeted sales and margins.
- Validate the season wise OTB and inward pattern as per agreed budgeted sales, intake margins,
- Markdowns, sell thru, NOD norms and ensure approval
- Validate the OTB for the season as per defined timelines and the adhoc OTB requirements as per the agreed NOD norms
- Making reports on inwards against norms (OTS and OTIF) and take required corrective actions (fulfillment and penalty)
- Make report on the intake margins for the private brands are as per agreed targets
- Ensure PO is released for the external brands as per the agreed margins
- Make report on the category level sell thru
- Make report the private label promotions to ensure they deliver on the desired CBA
- Make report brand sponsored promotions
- Manage implementation of the EOSS discounting guidelines
- Make report & share promotion CBA with the relevant stakeholders in the concept (pre and post promotions)
- Make report the brand profitability improvement action plan with the relevant stakeholders
- Make report on the performance of private brand vendors and share feedback (markdown, sell thru, margins etc.)
- Report on the actual versus agreed margins for the external brands and take corrective actions
- Share updates on the impact of regulatory changes (opening of FDI in retail, Government policy changes,
- GST, change in market dynamics etc.)
- Work with cross - functions on the implementation of Business finance related SOPs and processes
- Make report on the forward cover and sales and margin report
- Validation of MIS as per defined timelines
- Prepare the monthly review decks and conduct the monthly reviews with the relevant stakeholders
Vendor Management (Private and External Brands)
- Work with Cross – function team for onboarding the new external brands in collaboration with the buying team as per defined norms and SOAs (brand equity, category financials etc.
- Work with Cross – function team for onboarding the new private brand vendors in collaboration with the sourcing team as per defined norms and SOAs (vendor financials, manpower, regulatory requirements etc.
- Provide debit confirmations are provided to Accounts team towards various recoveries
- Facilitate reconciliation of brands’ accounts (private and external) in collaboration with the Group Accounts
- Manage the vendor and brand exits as per defined process Inventory Control
- Make report on on aged inventory (RTV, stock liquidation etc.
- Make report on stock turn and GMROI and initiate corrective actions
- Make report on NOD norms and ensure adherence
- Assign responsibilities and set expectations
- Give regular feedback to team
- Provide support and guide the team to deliver on the job
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate / Post-Graduate from a tier 1/ tier 2 University or business school / should hold a degree in finance with 4-8 years of Relevant Experience.
- Prior experience in Relevant Industry / Business Facing Roles will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager.
- Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills.
- Good analytical skills. Proficient in SQL, Query writing, Macros will be added advantage.