Position: Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
What we are looking for?
You are responsible for developing/implementing solutions in Oracle Fusion and driving best Practices in IT Group. The ideal candidate should be able to take ownership of developing solutions to complex business requirements.You will closely work with IT and Business Leaders to understand their functional challenges and provide solutions to address them.
Individuals with a minimum of 5 years of experience independently developing solutions in Oracle EBS along with 2 years of experience in Oracle Fusion development preferred.
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related technical disciplines
What you will be doing:
- Implement the long-term technical vision for the team and organization
- Design and build highly reliable, available and scalable solutions in Oracle EBS (AP) and Fusion (procurement and financials)
- Develop cutting edge technical solutions that can meet business requirements
What you should have
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing solutions in Oracle EBS (R12.x) AP, AR, India Localization, GL and FA modules
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing solutions in Oracle Fusion (Procurement, Financials)
- Hands on experience in developing PL/SQL scripts.
- Extensive experience in OAF page development is Mandatory
- Knowledge of data models and web services available in Fusion
- Strong technical skills to develop interfaces from EBS and Fusion to third party applications.
- Experience in application performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- A highly motivated and energetic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.