Role & Responsibilities:
- Functional KRAs: Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage & evaluate end to end Employee Relations programs, policies & practices. Review & lead people welfare programs & people engagement initiatives on the floor. Direct, manage & evaluate end to end Employment Law Compliance with current Regulatory framework as well as keeping readiness with respect to changes in Regulations. Need to collaborate with other Functions for implementing new solutions in seamless way and keep culture as change-ready while ensuring quality, productivity & budget objectives as well as to lead as policy custodian & corrective actions.
- People KRAs: Coach & train personnel on people aspects with evolving & facilitating grievance redressal mechanism and to mediate workplace disputes. Conduct Disciplinary inquiries and counselling for flagged cases.
- Hygiene KRAs: Role holder will be responsible for end to end Employment Law compliances and maintaining goodwill relationship with stakeholder including Government authorities. It will also be required to protect company interests and safeguard business continuity in complete sync with statutory & regulatory framework.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA/PM & IR from institute of repute with 6+ years of relevant exposure
- Exposure to Employment Law compliance & HR litigations in Manufacturing/FMCG set up
- Exposure & Comfort in fast pace with data driven detail orientation
- Knowledge of local language & Certifications in Industrial psychology will be a plus