Roles & Responsibilities:
- Invoice processing includes Verifying & validating Invoices with three-way matching
- Validates invoices for accuracy
- Validates that goods were received and that proper prices have been invoiced in accordance with the purchase order
- Validates and/or calculates applicable taxes and ensures proper accounting treatment
- Know to handle oracle and need to have advance excel skills
- Daily accounting of Purchase, Debit Note & Credit Note and Journals, Matching GL & reconciliation end to end
- Communicates with suppliers regarding any errors
- Daily accounting of Purchase
- Provide supporting documents for audit
- Understand the business, Service Level Agreement (SLA) of the process & quality parameters
- Deliver the target set with respect to processing of transactions and meet the target on daily basis-Plan & prioritize daily activities
- Escalate the disputes to appropriate departments with complete information
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- MBA/MCOM with 3 years of experience or B.Com with 5 years if experience
- Well versed with Excel & Oracle
- Must be flexible working in shift.
- Good written and Verbal communication skills.