Title – Manager – Logistics – MENSA services – M2
Role Holder will be a part of Myntra logistics (MENSA team) and will be responsible for developing and managing new innovative services through network of shops and part-timers.
You are expected to have reasonable command over understanding of logistics, door to door sales, can take the role of program manager, have ability to lead l team, manage multiple stake holders and have penchant for consistent process improvement.
Primary Duty & Responsibilities:
- Program manage and implement new services for MENSA network through stake holder
- Driving key customer centric/operational metrics for MENSA services
- Program manage and implement process improvement for MENSA network
- Monitor service quality metric and help MENSA team to improve these indicators
- Graduate(MBA preferred) with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to program management
- Exposure & Comfort in fast pace innovation with data driven detail orientation
- Exposure in stakeholder management